This vitamin and mineral check gives you an overview of your vitamin and mineral levels.
The test consists of:
- Vitamin A; eye diseases, night blindness, weakened immune system.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine diphosphate); neurological and mental disorders
- Vitamin B2; bloodshot, banded eyes, disturbed vision, burning feet syndrome, cataracts.
- Vitamin B6; neurological complaints, tension before mentruation.
- Vitamin B12; anemia.
- Folic acid: anemia. neurological symptoms.
- Vitamin D (25-OH-D); cramps, osteoporosis.
- Calcium: necessary for building and maintaining bones and teeth, osteoporosis, nerve and muscle function, blood clotting and transport of other minerals in the body.
- Potassium; fluid balance, blood pressure.
- Magnesium; relaxation muscles and nerves.
- Sodium: fluid balance, blood pressure, nerve impulse conduction.
- Iron; fatigue, restless legs.
- Zinc metabolism, immune system.
For vegetarians and vegans who want to measure their blood values from time to time.
This blood test consists of the parameters:
- Vitamin B2 (dairy, meat, vegetables, fruit and cereal products).
- Vitamin B12 (meat, fish, dairy products, eggs).
- Vitamin D3 (sunlight, fatty fish, addition to frying products)
- Calcium (dairy products)
- Total protein (kidney, liver and intestines)
- Iron (anemia)
- Haemoglobin (Hb) - Anemia - General symptoms of tiredness
- Leucocytes - White blood cells - Infections
- Platelets - Preventing Blood Loss
- Erythrocytes - Red blood cells - Anemia
- Hematocrit - Anemia - Fluid Shortage
Almost half of all people react hypersensitive to certain foods they eat. The effects are often not life threatening, but the symptoms can have an enormous impact on the quality of life.
Do you have complaints or symptoms that just won't go away? Then a food intolerance could be the cause. This is also called a delayed food allergy.
Food hypersensitivity often goes unnoticed because the symptoms only appear after a few hours or even days. This makes it very difficult to detect these food reactions.
But now there is a solution: The "What can I eat" food intolerance test. With this test you can discover whether you have a food intolerance that could be the cause of your symptoms. Through innovative and extensive blood analysis, the food intolerance test identifies the IgG antibodies to food quickly and accurately. You will receive a personal nutritional profile as the result.
With this unique concept, you never pay too much and always receive a unique recommendation for follow-up tests that are useful in addition to your chosen test.